Proceratosaurus

Well,  I'm sorry to ask this, but I have searched all over the web
(including the listserve's archives) and I found virtually nothing about
this next dinosaur I am researching, Proceratosaurus bradleyi.
If anyone could give me information on the beast it would be greatly
appreciated.  Your name would go down in history.
Besides, since I've searched our archives and nobody's talked about
Proceratosaurus bradleyi before, we will all be doing ourselves a favor.

Thanks
Dan