Re: Prolacertiforms are not lepidosauriforms

  Last night, I wrote that Peters' argument for the
origin of pterosaurs nested them within the
lepidosauriforms, and Doc Tom Holtz rightly pointed
out that these were _prolacertiforms_, including the
famed *Tanystropheus;* certainly I appologize, and
felt this is what I meant, but printed the wrong word
(and concept). Yuk. I do this too often....

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden

Qilong---is temporarily out of service.
Check back soon.