sauropod necks-buckaroobwana is back! ha ha ha ha ha !!

This has probably been discussed before, but could sauropods raise their
necks up into a vertical position? I have read that the structure of the
vertebrae prohibits this, but it seems unlikely to me. Why is there do much
doubt about the possibility of warm-blooded sauropods? It seems more
plausible than either bulk endothermy or bulk homeothermy. Any response would
be appreicated
                                                                    Thanks,

Buckaroobwana