Re: Dino News stories -Reply

> If people are not contacting this site regularly,
perhaps part of the reason
> is that is is VERY difficult to read...both the blue-on-
black color
> selection and the poor way that columns line up. I have
stopped referring to
> it for that reason and would go back if it were easy to
read....and I have
> good vision! Please consider ease on your readers' eyes.

These pages display OK on my computer as dark text on
light background. Try highlighting the text, which will
reverse the color scheme if it can't be read--or copy the
text into another document. The odd colors may be a
software problem for some people using older versions of
Netscape--I have a recent version of Microsoft Explorer
that seems to have no problem. The Prehistorics
Illustrated site may be visually jazzier than it needs to
be, causing some difficulties. However, it does post
articles that don't show in other places and is worth
checking out on a regular basis, display hassles
notwithstanding.