From: Raymond Ancog [mailto:rayancog@pacific.net.ph]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 1999 2:42 PM
To: dinosaur@usc.edu
Subject: Discovery Channel episode

A friend of mine told me yesterday that he watched an episode on Discovery
Channel (Asia) about someone discovering what he claims are the the remains
of the largest dinosaur ever (beating out Seismosaurus?), but which got
lost during transport. I haven't been able to catch it (being an early
sleeper :-) ), so does anyone here have any info about that?

Raymond Thaddeus C. Ancog
Mines and Geosciences Bureau
Philippines