RE: sauropod necks-buckaroobwana is back! ha ha ha ha ha !!

So, if I understand this correctly, this would signify that Camarasaurus was
completely incapable of drinking water from ground level or below? If the
cervical vertebrae have to be disarticulted just to get the neck horizontal, how
could it go even lower?

So how then did Camarasaurus get the water that it would certainly have needed?
Or is my "would certainly have needed" is error, with dinosaurs having a
non-permeable skin (???), eating vegetable matter with enough water content to
sustain them (???) and expending so little water via waste disposal?

Greetings,
Jarno Peschier
dinosaur@jarno.demon.nl

"Jonathan R. Wagner" <znc14@TTACS.TTU.EDU> on 10/08/99 05:36:40 PM