Re: Walking with Dinos

>> I think part of the
problem you are having is that you have only seen a few clips so far: as
Americans, we haven't seen the full show yet. <<
That is probably true.  I should say here that I REALLY liked the way the
pterosaurs walked, like in that clip with Peteinosaurus drinking.  It looked
nothing like a bat or a bird, but something entirely its own (actualy a bit like
a broken umbrella, but that may just have been the resolution on my computer).

Dan