serrations part 2

Hi all,

first I thank everyone very much who have allready send me informations about
the serrations on carnivore-teeth.

But I am still looking for more detailed informations about the specific
differences of serrations between Allosaurids and Tyrannosaurids. Are there any
scientifically papers about that?

Also I am still most interested in studies about serrations on teeth of other
animal-groups (especially of sharks of the orders Carcharocles and
Carcharodon).
Are there for examples big differences between the serrations of a Carcharocles
megalodon to the teeth of theropods or other reptiles (like the komodo monitor
lizard)?

Once more thanks very much for your help...

Thomas Hammann