RE: plants and things

Dan:

There's actually a fair amount out there -- a great deal on the Triassic, but
perhaps your interest lies more with the J & K.  For starters, I'd look to the
UC Berkeley web pages, the Columbia University dino course (which spends as
much time on background as on the dinosaurs), and perhaps those odd, buggy
"gaia" pages from Australia which have a great deal of material and many links
scattered in with the crap.  I think the Royal Tyrell site has some good link
pages, but I'm less sure about that.  The following URLs will get you started.
 They are *not* the pages of interest, but are the sites I mentioned  and you
can navigate from there to the appropriate pages.

link
<http://www.kheper.auz.com/gaia/biosphere/vertebrates/crocodylomorpha/Crocod
ylia.htm>
link <http://www.tyrrellmuseum.com/www/tour/lambeo.html>
link
<http://paleo16.ucmp.berkeley.edu/diapsids/ornithischia/marginocephalia.html>
link <http://rainbow.ldeo.columbia.edu/courses/v1001/10.html>

I've just been starting to accumulate some of these links in the last week.  If
you find any particularly good ones, please let me know.

  -- Toby White