Re: plants and things

On Saturday, October 09, 1999 2:27 PM, dbensen [SMTP:dbensen@gotnet.net]
wrote:
>     Does anybody know where I can find a book or (preferably) webpage
> that has information and pictures about Mesozoic organisms OTHER than
> dinosaurs?

Some others are:

The Peabody Museum's (searchable) Paleobotany collection can be found at
http://www.peabody.yale.edu/collections/pb/History.html

Also, NEVER MIND THE DINOSAURS! WHAT ELSE WAS ALIVE DURING THE MESOZOIC? can
be found at http://palaeo.gly.bris.ac.uk/communication/Mcgowan/McGowan.html

and DINOSAURS AND PLANTS at
http://www.zoomdinosaurs.com/subjects/dinosaurs/plants/

There seems to be quite a bit out there.

Pat