Walking (badly) with dinosaurs

WWD screens here in Australia on Sunday 17th. I've seen the preview
footage, and although the dinosaurs themselves look good, it's the
walking part I'm not too pleased with (keep in mind I've only seen
about 30 seconds of footage). The striped Iguanadonts move fairly
well, but the sauropod (brachiosaurus I think) looked a bit jerky to
me. The movement doesn't seem as natural as in the JP movies
(especially the walking brachiosaur in the first one). Oh well, I
suppose its better than claymation!

(Walking with Dinosaurs. 7:30 Pm Sunday 17th October, channel 2)

        Dann Pigdon
        GIS Archaeologist
        Melbourne, Australia

        Australian Dinosaurs: