*Procompsognathus*

   I'm seeking enlightenment about *Procompsognathus triassicus*, namely:
        1. its status vis-a-vis *Segisaurus*
        2. its status vis-a-vis the famous coelophysids *Coelophysis* and
*Syntarsus*
        3. whether or not the debate about its head has progressed beyond the
information in *Dinosaurs-the Encyclopedia*
   So, if anyone can pipe up about this critter, I'd be glad to
hear.-*Thescelosaurus*