Re: *Procompsognathus* [joke, supposedly]

        Sorry, I couldn't resist the old Holtzian joke...

Justin S Tweet wrote:
>   I'm seeking enlightenment about *Procompsognathus triassicus*, namely:
>       1. its status vis-a-vis *Segisaurus*
        Like _Segisaurus_, it is extinct. :)

>       2. its status vis-a-vis the famous coelophysids *Coelophysis* and
>*Syntarsus*
        They are extinct too. Mighty big coincidence, no? I'm sure that
someone will suggest that these are somehow related. Probably someone
already has, check the archieves. :)

>       3. whether or not the debate about its head has progressed beyond the
>information in *Dinosaurs-the Encyclopedia*
        I'm sure the debate has progressed, insofar as all debates progress,
i.e., going nowhere. Now, if you want to know if the debate has been resolved...
        :)

>   So, if anyone can pipe up about this critter, I'd be glad to
>hear.
        Are you really glad I piped up?
        :)

        Wagner
  "Why do I sense we've picked up another pathetic lifeform?" - Obi-Wan Kenobi