[bettyc@flyinggoat.com: PALEONEWS:More Dinosaur Fossils Unearthed in Sw China]

Betty is still having trouble getting messages past some new security
features at USC, so I forward two messages on her behalf:

Date: Sat, 09 Oct 1999 23:45:56 -0700
From: Betty Cunningham <bettyc@flyinggoat.com>
To: dinosaur@usc.edu [ et al. ]
Subject: PALEONEWS:More Dinosaur Fossils Unearthed in Sw China
- ---------
This is a CNN custome news article.
CNN has recently changed formats so I can not give you the URL.
I recommend registering at cnn.com for your own custom news to
access the article online-   -Betty

More Dinosaur Fossils Unearthed in Sw China

GUIYANG (Oct. 9) XINHUA - More dinosaur fossils have been found by local
farmers in southwest China, following the discovery in July of bones
from of a
10-meter long dinosaur at the same site.

According to officials, fossilized remains of five dinosaurs who lived
160 million
years ago, were found in Pingba County, Guizhou Province.

Local archeologists had been searching for the fossils in an 80-
square-meter dig.
This is the first time so many dinosaur fossils have been unearthed in
the same
place in this province, which is known as the "Kingdom of Ancient
Biology," the
experts said.

Guizhou Vice-Governor Long Chaoyun said the provincial government will
give a
reward to the farmers and also plans to build a dinosaur museum.
- --
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com
------- End of forwarded message  #1 -------