Re: [bettyc@flyinggoat.com: PALEONEWS:Guangdong Makes Major Find of Dinosaur Fossils]

For general information, this CNN article is just a copy of the article from
the national Xinhua news agency. Articles like this are often slightly
edited. The CNN version leaves out a few lines about the location of Heyuan
county, but nothing significant.
Xinhua news flashes, including those on Chines dinosaurs, are available by
going to

www.china.com

for those of us not fluent in Chinese, there is an English button.
Dinosaur news ends up in the Culture section.
-Gus Derkits