Vertebrate Data

As things turned out, Fred's announcement this (Monday) morning was a bit
premature.  However, it appears we will have the vertebrate reference up and
running in a few days, or perhaps a week, as a work in progress.  I hesitate to
call it a cladogram, since that's not really its purpose or best use.  But take
a look -- after we have it running -- and decide for yourself.  Myself, I think
its simply fun to browse through the odd things that nature has managed to do
with the vertebrate body plan in half a billion years.

  --Toby White