RE: Vertebrate cladogram

See my email from last night.  Technical problems, I'm afraid, but its getting
solved.  What's up will give you an idea of the format, or at least most of it.
 However, we only have part of one unit up, so there isn't a lot to it.  The
substance is toward the bottom of the page.

1) Go to Dinodata.net
2) Select "Dinodata" (left screen)
3) Select "Continue" (right screen)
4)Select "Cladogram" (left screen)
5) Select "Toby White's"... etc (right screen)

OK.  So its not the easiest thing to find right now.  But there's not that much
to see yet either.  Unit I is also was the first one I did.  The quality
improves a bit in later units.

Expect no graphics.  Its all text.  A fair number of links to good visual
stuff, but I can't draw a straight line myself -- even with a ruler.

  --Toby White