Qilong Update #6

Okay, so it's been awhile since the last update --
whatever.

  Early this year, there was a discussion on
spinosaurs that led to me gathering quite a few
references from different sources on them, and I was
able to build a small page on their phylogeny and them
individually. This led to the following website (which
is not yet complete, but will be soon):

http://members.tripod.com/~Qilong/Spinosaurs/spino.html

  This involves the spinosaur with the 7ft head I
mentioned, which was refered to *Spinosaurus
moroccanus* by Taquet and Russell (1996); references
are not on the page, however, but will be soon.

  Check it out, and the new format at the index on.

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden

Qilong---is temporarily out of service.
Check back soon.