RE: Wanted: Camptosaur References

The following is the entry I have under "ornithopoda" in my notes.  I seem to
have picked up a number of photo links on Camptosaurus.  It sounds like you
need something more technical, but this may be a start.  I've thrown in the
Iguanadont entry for good measure.

1.      Ornithopoda: Camptosaurus.  ?J--K.  Cerapoda: Marginocephalia + *:
Heterodontisauridae + (Hypsilophodontidae etc.).  Premaxillary tooth row offset
ventrally compared to maxillary; jaw joint well below level of tooth rows by
ventral extension of quadrate.   link
<http://www.crl.com/~sarima/dinosaurs/cladogram/cgornith.html> (cladogram);
link <http://www.tyrrellmuseum.com/www/tour/campto.html> (Camptosaurus, see
<pictures\Ornithopoda.doc>); link
<http://www.nmnh.si.edu/paleo/dino/campto.htm> (same); link
<http://www.ceu.edu/museum/dinos/images/dino.htm> (same: note variation in
postures); link <http://uwadmnweb.uwyo.edu/artmuseum/jurassic.htm> (same).
 991004.

1.      Iguanodontidae: Iguanodon. -J--K.  Ornithopoda:: Hypsilophodontidae +
*:
Hadrosauridae + Lambosaurinae.  Includes various transitional forms with
varying development of: criss-cross ossified tendons in vert column; loss of
premaxillary teeth; dental battery formation; fusion of wrist bones; sternal
plate shape (kidney to hatchet-shape).  Possible synapomorphy of spiked thumb
fused to wrist.  Tibia < femur; opisthocoelous; longer neck; larger;
facultative quadruped.  link <http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy/kiguano.html>;
link <http://www.mathematical.com/dinoiguanodon.html>; see also Camptosaurus
links under Ornithopoda.  991006.