Re: Specific names

Wow!  Thanks Fred!

Is there a website or other resource that gives the translations in
as much detail as these?  I imagine some of the stories behind
dinosaur names might be pretty interesting.

--
Michael A. de Sosa
Undergraduate Student

"Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
  -Groucho Marx