Sinosauropteryx

Before I race home to catch NBC's Must See TV, I have a question regarding _Sinosauropteryx_. In their paper re-describing this genus, Chen et al. (1998) discuss two specimens of _S. prima_, both of which show integumentary structures. One specimen shows a little lizard in its abdominal cavity.

I understand a third _S. prima_ has been found, with a little mammal in its tummy. Does anyone got any info on this one - cat #, known material, integument, etc?

Thanks in advance

Tim