Re: Millennium

Dinogeorge wrote,

>  ICZN rules allow generic names to coexist if their
> spellings differ by even a single letter, but not so species within a
genus.

Sorry, I'm a little unclear about this - so hypothetically there could be a
Sinornithosaurus Millenii and a Sinornithasaurus Millenii concurrently, but
there could not be S millenii and S Millennii together?  Isn't one just as
confusing as the other if the rules are designed to alleviate confusion?