Re: You could lead a sauropod to water ...

Philidor11@aol.com said:
Not all the good jokes are killed by an interest in paleontology, Matt!

Define "good." =) =P Just kidding, of course!! ;) No, I agree with you. I guess I was thinking back to when I took my first geology course and the professor said, "... we were walking through this field, came around a corner, and suddenly found ourselves neck deep in schist." Yikes. I knew it was downhill from there. =) Whatever happened to my sense of humerus?

On a different note, I look forward to meeting the dino list members who are attending the meeting this week. Should be a good time.

See you all there,
Matt Bonnan