Birds (was Re: You could lead a sauropod to water ...)

>>You're taking this thread for granite.

<<

Yes!  We have to find something real to talk about quickly or we're going to
have a
lot of disgruntled persons on our hands.

Um, um (searching frantically for a topic), okay.  What about the evolution of
birds
after the Jurassic.  I remember seeing something about ducks and cranes in
passing
and then of cource there is Hesperornis and Ichthyornis, but what about other
radiations?  How did pterosaurs take the competition.

Dan