RE: Birds (was Re: You could lead a sauropod to water ...)

Actually, that brings up a related question I'd had.  In a few months, I'm
going to be finished covering dinosaur groups for DinoData (the Vertebrate
Notes ought to be up & running at http://www.dinodata.net in 1-2 days, but I
keep finding missing blocks of data) and will be looking at birds.  Is there
anything for birds equivalent to Janvier's "Early Vertebrates" or Currie &
Padian's "Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs"?  There's a  Feduccia text that gets
mentioned here now and again.  What would y'all recommend?

  --Toby White

PS: sorry about the last post.  It wasn't meant to go to the list at all.