Re: You could lead a sauropod to water ...

In a message dated 10/17/99 12:33:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mbonnan@hotmail.com writes:

<< Define "good." =) =P Just kidding, of course!! ;)  No, I agree with you.
I  guess I was thinking back to when I took my first geology course and the
professor said...  >>

Matt?!
A professor?
The first class I attended in college was a history survey course,  and the
professor's first words described a Middle Aged siege in which the defenders
complained the attackers' strategy violated canon law.  The attackers replied
they followed cannon, not canon law.
Hearing laughter, I knew who was in charge.