Furry, bat-eared pterosaurs

Last year I came across a picture depicting pterosaurs as reptilian bats,
complete with huge, gleaming eyes and pointy ears. Since I've had to
replace my hard drive due to a crash, I've lost my references. Can anyone
tell me from what book it came from, who drew it, and which websites have
it? I want to add it to my Pterosaur FAQ's page (../pterosaur appended to
my website).

Ravin' Ray
your friendly neighborhood paleontologist
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/9020