Holistic pterosaurs

Here's a interesting idea.  What did pterosaurs _look_ like, as a
whole?  What would you see in general shape if you looked up and saw a
bit one above your head?  How did pterosaurs look as they were flying.
How did they (especialy the big, long-necked ones) hold their arms and
legs?
I realize that we can't really know the answers to most of those things,
but I would appreciate it if I could be pointed in the right direction.

Dan