Info request

Please forgive the double posting.  My next sculptural project is the
fighting dino's from Mongolia (the protoceratopsid and the dromaeosaurid),
but I'm running into some dead ends on reference materials.  I've scoured
the literature and the internet for all available photos and published
descriptions, but there are important pieces missing.  Is anyone willing to
share with me the email of someone at the Mongolian Geological Institute, in
Ulaanbataar, Mongolia (where the original is apparently housed ) who could
be of help with images, descriptions or perhaps even commenting upon a work
in progress? Hey, if it comes down to it, I'd even accept a round trip
airline ticket to China to see the original :).

Thanks a bunch. Please reply off list.

Pat