Re: Pouches

a caution-remember that T rex is thought possibly to have a kenetic
biting mechanism (possibly for gulping huge bits of meat).  The jaws may
not be working under the same 'hinge-joint' as a crocodile does, but may
have torque applied (in addition) as the angles of the facial bones
change during a bite.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics