Scipionyx ref

I'm on the lookout for a reference, following a comment made in the Walking With Dinosaurs supplement of the Radio Times.  In their "most significant recent finds" section, they said (and I quote): "1998 Italy: internal organs of scipionyx, a theropod species, shows it was capable of boosting its oxygen supply for short periods of 'turbocharged' activity."  Is there a published paper on this I could get my hands on?  Thanks for any help you can give me.
Yours sincerely,
                        Samuel Barnett