Re: Tales from an SVP virgin

I left to come home before the DANCING PALEONTOLOGISTS.
Was it sillier than the paleontologist Barbie SVP sub-committee?

Heh, at the 94 SVP all the paleotnolgists went out to stand in the rain
rather than take part in a conga line...I guess times change.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com