Re: Aussie hypsies (was Re: Dwarf Allosaurs)

Timothy Williams wrote:

> With _Qantassaurus_ the tally is now four (including the poorly-known
> _Fulgurotherium_).

Qantassaurus, Leaellynasaura, Atlascopcosaurus, Fulgarotherium, plus
at least two or three unnamed but reasonably distinct forms.

> I've heard from several sources that there's a paper coming out soon that
> splits the Hypsilophodontidae up into several not-so-closely-related
> lineages.  I can't wait to see it.  At the very least, it could put a whole
> new spin on the relationships of the Aussie hypsilophodontids.

Would that be...

 Rich and Vickers-Rich 1999 "The hypsilophodontidae from southeastern
 Australia". In Tomida, Rich and Vickers-Rich (eds), Proceedings
 of the Second Gondwanan Dinosaur Symposium. National Science
 Museum Monographs No 15: 167-180

        ...?

        Dann Pigdon
        GIS Archaeologist