Feathers???

Gang,

    Okay, I just read an article in this month's National Geographic about the
latest dino-bird find and I have one question: The article keeps mentioning
"hair-like stuctures", well, I wonder, couldn't they be just hairs. Like
primitive versions of the ones that we shave off every so often (or I hope we
do! :) ), when we take a break from our dino obsession. :)

                                   From the Shadows,
                                   Caleb Lewis

   "Looked for, they cannot be seen; listened for, they cannot be heard; felt
for, they cannot be touched."
                                           -old ninja legend