A Facelift for Qilong

  I've been informed by Ben Creisler, and I'm not
prone to disagree with him, that the name "Qilong,"
pronounced chee-lyoong, properly refers to
*Gasosaurus*, having the meaning of "gas" or "vapor
dragon;" meanwhile, *Agilisaurus* has the moniker
"Linglong," pronounced ling-lyoong (soft l's, soft
g's), so my name applies to a different animal ... one
without a head. So I get to alter the picture on my
site, but not the name. Still, little *"Agilisaurus"
multidens* gets to be there in honor, in memoriam.

=====
Jaime "James" A. Headden

Qilong---is temporarily out of service.
Check back soon.