Tetanurae, etc.

Hi,
        Fun SVP meeting.  Quick, trivial question: Are members of Tetanurae
properly called tetanurans or tetanurines?  Or what?  I've it differently
in several places and am not sure why.   Ditto for Avialae -- avialans or
avialians?  Avialines?  Avialidinians?   Oh my.   My latin/greek-recalling
brain cells have died a much lamented death... those valiant, hapless
martyrs.

John R. Hutchinson
Department of Integrative Biology               Phone:  (510) 643-2109
3060 Valley Life Sciences Bldg.                 Fax:    (510) 642-1822
University of California
Berkeley, CA 94720-3140
http://www.ucmp.berkeley.edu/people/jrh/homepage.html