Re: SVP humor

I was quite fond of the young gentleman who borrowed a slide from
another presentation showing a table (of genera found in a site, I
think), simply so he could have a technical data slide (which had
nothing to do at all with his talk) somewhere during his 15 minutes of
fame.

Also the charming gentleman during the bird-dino section (the talk that
started out "Observations something") who said that he would NOT be
having any cladistic systematics in his talk and got an ovation for it.
We need more like him ;]

And Tattoine was filmed in Tunisia, for those of you who didn't know.

-Betty

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com