Re: Tyrannosaurs gorged on the young

Oops!  Regarding my post on the _T. rex_ coprolite, I see that this is not the
coprolite to which (SVP member) Betty Cunningham referred.  The cited Discovery
News Brief reports instead on a smaller coprolite which was from Alberta, and
which may have been produced by _Daspletosaurus_ or _Albertosaurus_.  This
article does not identify the consumed animal as a hadrosaur (just a young
dinosaur), but I assume that Betty is right that the consumed animal was
identified as a hadrosaur.

Never mind!

-- Ralph W. Miller III       gbabcock@best.com

Don't miss the following articles in the current issue of _Nature_:
"Hox genes and the making of sphinctres," and "Mounting excitement among bonking
beetles."