Re: Tyrannosaurs gorged on the young

I seem to recall that the dissection of the T.Rex turd involved some
speculation that the digested remains were those of a young herbivore.
Something about radius of curvature of the fragments perhaps?
Also note that bones of the young in the digestive track do not at all
imply predation. The mortality curves of all species that I know of have
a big spike in the early years for many reasons, including starvation
and illness. You can't tell predation from scavenging based on the
contents of the gut..
Gus Derkits