Re: Millennium

In a message dated 10/17/99 12:42:54 PM EST, twilliams_alpha@hotmail.com
writes:

<< _Spinosaurus_ and _Sinosaurus_
 _Sinosaurus_ and _Inosaurus_ (both probably nomina dubia)
 _Camptosaurus_ and _Camposaurus_ >>

These are also not quite what I was looking for, but certainly better than
Majungasaurus and Majungatholus(!). I'm looking for dinosaur names in which
just one letter is replaced by a different letter to give a different name.
If we were going to include Majungatholus and Majungasaurus, then we would
also want Indosaurus and Indosuchus (for example), even Camptosaurus and
Camptonotus (earlier name for Camptosaurus). Too different.