Re: Qantassaurus: nomen nudum no more

In a message dated 10/20/99 3:27:00 PM EST, dannj@alphalink.com.au writes:

<< Not quite the "second coming" (oops, sorry Mickey), but almost as eagerly
 anticipated... Qantassaurus intrepidus has been published at last! I don't
have
 the full ref, but apparently it's in the Proceedings of the Second Dinosaur
 Symposium by the National Science Museum in Tokyo. Australia doesn't get a
new
 dino named very often, so it was cause for a half-page article in the
Melbourne
 Herald/Sun (that most respected of scientific publications, he says
 sarcastically). >>

This and quite a few more dinos will be in my next DGL corrections, probably
sometime tomorrow.