From: "David Krentz" <David.Krentz@disney.com>
To: bettyc@flyinggoat.com, tholmes@dolphinsoft.com
CC: "'dinosaur message to list'" <dinosaur@usc.edu>
Subject: Re: SVP humor
Date: 26 Oct 1999 11:16:22 -0700

Reply to:RE>>SVP humor                                       10:59 AM
10/26/99

  For me, the humor came on strong when Scott Sampson (who should be a
presidential candidate due to his commanding and animated speaking skills)
was trying to make a case for erectile tissue in the naris of centrosaurine
dinosaurs.  As support for his theory, a photo of the male member split in
two like a hot-dog was projected on the screen.  Every man in that room
crossed their legs and sunk into their seats.

I also liked it when someone asked a young man (whose name escapes me at
the momment) why he restored his skeletal drawings of sauropods with flexed
knees. With a bewildered look on his face,he answered as politely as
possible, that there is good evidence for locomotor skills in sauropod
dinosaurs.

 David Krentz