RE: Feathered dinos

In the case of _Archaeoraptor_, there are some serious significant problems
of provenance.  On the other hand, I do not think that the specimen is
chimerical to the degree mentioned above: I suspect that only two organisms
at most contributed.  However, there are OTHER problems with the specimen...

                Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
                Vertebrate Paleontologist
                College Park, MD  20742
http://www.geol.umd.edu/~jmerck/eltsite