Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #115

> useful evidence regarding the affinities of T. benitezii. Primarily on that
> basis, T. benitezii appears to have its closest affinities with the Chinese
> Middle Jurassic cetiosaur Omeisaurus tianfuensis."

Hmmm... how did a family which was supposedly unique to Asia get a
representative
into South America?

> Guaibasauridae. Several features suggesting affinities with both the
> Prosauropoda and Theropoda, imply that Guaibasaurus candelariensis may belong
> to the ancestral group for both of them."

I'm surprised I have not heard more about this dinosaur!  What are the opinions
of
the experts of this list?

Thanks in advance!

--
Michael A. de Sosa
Undergraduate Student

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very
persistent one." -Albert Einstein