Re: Dinosaur Genera List corrections #115

In a message dated 10/28/99 2:59:20 PM EST, cfkammer@midway.uchicago.edu
writes:

<< In this absolute gush of new Gondwanan  sauropods, I wonder: are any
 of them the specimen whose beautiful skull graced the pages of National
 Geographic a while back? Or is this specimen still undescribed? >>

No, this specimen is still undescribed. Don't recall seeing a good titanosaur
skull anywhere in the Gondwana volume (though I didn't have much time to
look).