Re: Archeopteryx: bird/not Aves

Where do Troodontids fit into Paul's proposed scheme?  This proposal does
make sense to some degree (vestigial semi-lunate carpal and sternal carina,
and it takes care of that whole temporal problem).  What does he say about
the opisthopubic condition (pubic "boot" not pointing backwards as far as in
Archaeopteryx), and the elongate tail of Dromaeosauridae?

Casey