Holtzian Jealousy

"Thomas R. Holtz, Jr." wrote:

> Josh Smith and company have rediscovered the original German Baharja sites
> (the type locality of _Spinosaurus_, etc.), thereby demonstrating that any
> loser can make an important paleontological discovery... :-);

Hah....what Tom is not telling you is that this statement is little more than
his (rather poor, in my mind) attempt at getting me back for the slide of him
that I showed...

I really hope, Tom, that there is something in that belt that will improve your
whit...
Or is the NODE STEM TRIPLET all that you have...?

--
Josh Smith
University of Pennsylvania