TADLG prizes

Forwarded to the list by request from Dick Peirce:
_______

Mary,

 ... and don't forget to congratulate Luis Rey for donating 2 of his
wonderful feathered dino prints as prizes. I know because I won one, my
favorite "The New Chinese Revolution" which projected 'feathers' on
therizinosaurs 2 years before the fossil evidence was found.
     Thanks again to you for the great breakfast get together, and for
the many ways in which ALL of you contributed to my great experience at
SVP '99.

...   Dick Peirce, Pasadena CA