Re: pterosaur tracks from SVP

Although I can see bipedalism in the smaller (earlier) pterosaurs, I also have difficulty seeing them as bipeds in their much larger forms. Especially with partially folded wings. Even minor gusts would have made a bipedal stance fairly unstable. Then again, the relatively long metatarsals don`t seem appropriate for a strictly plantigrade stance either. Perhaps they (the larger forms)  were capable of both modes, and went digitigrade when sprinting for a takeoff? In a forward momentum, the apparently overweighted front end would not be a problem.