Re: Comparing T-rex to pterosaurs

bats walk just fine quadrepedally.  Are you suggesting bats are like
some kind of sloth and can only crawl across the ground?  Heh bats are
fast little buggers-they could give mice a run for their money.

The conlusion I drew from Dave and Don's statement is that
rhemphorynchinoids walk in some 4th posture not as yet tested.

-Betty Cunningham

--
Flying Goat Graphics
http://www.flyinggoat.com